Thursday, February 3, 2011

Uncanny !

Welcome Internets, to part II of the Curtal sonnets.

I haven't really been up to much as of recently. Contemplating buying the Jubilee and Wolverine comic that just came out a few days ago. It's a new mini-series (1 of 4). Looks like fun, but I'm not sure if I'd be able to get the rest of the issues, since I'd be ordering online, and shipping is annoying (for this first comic it wouldn't be, since I have to buy other stuff anyways). Oh the problems in my life. Haha. >.<

Until I decide whether I want that comic or not, here's a poem about Kitty Pryde. Because apparently that's how I roll sonnets (or sonnet-esk things), in comic book clothes.



“Call Sign Shadowcat”

Once there was a girl, her name was Kitty Pryde
Once only for a sweet, light foil
Once just the little kid sister amongst the guys
But then she got her own mini-series, became bonafide
Shared it with Wolverine, of course, the X-men's oil
But was stronger than he and Ogun combined, proving her value as an ally.

Rolling up with Lockheed the alien dragon at her side,
you know you can't argue with that kind of bonding physic.
And there she goes with the crew again, off to save another day,
So if you see a girl that's just phasing or levitating by,
                                                                              Say Hey!

0 comments:

Post a Comment